Menu a la carte
1. Tom Yum Hed Vegetarian
Hot & sour soup, mushroom in coconut milk, lime juice, fresh herbs and chili.
2. Tom Yum Goong
Hot & sour soup, Fresh tiger prawns, mushrooms, cooked in coconut milk, lime juice and fresh herbs lemon and chili.
3. Tom Judd Woon Sonn Gai
A clear soup with glass noodles, chicken, vegetables and fresh coriander.
4. Tom Nuea
Clear soup with beef, mushroom, tomato, onions, fresh herbs, chili, lime juice and fresh coriander.
5. Tom Yum Gai
Hot & sour soup, sliced chicken breast, mushrooms, cooked in coconut milk, lime juice with chili and fresh herbs.
6. Pod Pia Tod (2 Thai Spring Rolls) Vegetarian
Crispy Thai style spring rolls filled with glass noodles & vegetable served with sweet & sour sauce
7. Satay Gai (2 Chicken Satay)
Skewered marinated chicken fillet, grilled and served with peanut sauce.
8. Geaw Tod (8 Crispy Fried Wonton)
Crispy fried minced pork in light pastry parcel served with sweet chilli sauce
9. Pod Pia Goong (6 Thai Spring Rolls with Tiger Prawns)
Crispy Thai style spring rolls filled with Tiger Prawns served with sweet chilli sauce
10. Spicy chicken bites
Piece of chicken breast marinated with special spicy herbs (deep-fried).
11. Moo Yang (Thai BBQ pork salad)
Grilled pork served with salad & sweet chili sauce.
12. Nuea Yang (Thai BBQ Beef Salad)
Grilled beef served with salad & sweet chili sauce.
13. Yum Goong Sod
Spicy Tiger Prawns with red onion, coriander, carrot, tomato & lemon juice & chili.
14. Yum Hed Vegetarian
Sliced mushroom with onion and herbs tossed in a lime juice, chili and fresh coriander.
15. Yam Pia Muek
Squid with red onion & herbs, tossed in a lime juice, chili and fresh coriander.
16. Khaeng Keo Wan Goong (Thai Green Curry With Prawns)
Tiger prawns cooked in a green curry sauce.
17. Pla Muk Phad Nam Prik Paw (Wok Fried Chilli Squid}
Stir-fried fresh squid with chili and vegetables.
18. Pad Prik Sod Goong
Stir-fried tiger prawns & vegetables with Lek sauce.
19. Goong Pad Puck
Stir-fried tiger prawns with vegetables, sesame oil and garlic.
20. Chuu Chii Talay
Tiger prawn with squid in red curry sauce and coconut milk with vegetables.
21. Khaeng Keo Wan Gai
Chicken Green Curry
22. Khaeng Ped Gai (Chicken Red curry)
Slices of chicken breast fillets, cooked in red curry and bamboo shoots with coconut milk.
23. Pad Preaw warn Gai
Chicken in sweet & sour sauce
24. Gai Pad Prig
Stir-fried chicken with spicy chili sauce and vegetables.
25. Stir-fried chicken with sesame oil, garlic and vegetables
26. Moo Pad Khing
Pork with onion, ginger, sesame oil and garlic sauce.
27. Pad Preaw Warn Moo
Pork in sweet and sour sauce.
28. Moo Pannang
Pork with red curry sauce and coconut milk.
29. Moo Pad Prig
Stir-fried pork with Lek sauce and vegetables.
30. Moo Pad Nammunhoi
Stir-fried pork with mushroom, onion and oyster sauce.
31. Khaeng Keo Wann Nuea (Beef Green Curry)
Sliced beef cooked in green curry and coconut milk.
32. Khaeng Ped Nuea
Sliced beef cooked in red curry with bamboo shoots in coconut milk.
33. Nuea Pad Nammunhoi
Beef with mushroom, onion and oyster sauce.
34. Stir-fried beef with sweet pepper, onion and spicy Lek Sauce
35. Nuea Pad Ped
Stir-fried beef with hot chili and vegetables.
36. Kow Plao Vegetarian
37. Kow Pad Kai Vegetarian
Egg fried rice.
38. Kow Pad Puck Vegetarian
Stir-fried rice with mixed vegetables.
39. Kow Pad Prig Vegetarian
Stir-fried rice with chili and Lek sauce.
40. Kow Pad Goong
Stir-fried rice with prawns.
41. Kow Pad Gai
Stir-fried rice with chicken.
42. Kow Pad Nuea
Stir-fried rice with beef.
43. Pad Guay Teaw Vegetarian
Stir-fried egg noodles with sweet soya sauce and sesame oil.
44. Pad See-Ew Vegetarian
Stir-fried thick rice noodles with vegetables and soya sauce.
45. Pad Thai Vegetarian
Stir-fried thick rice noodles with vegetables and peanuts in sweet and sour sauce with egg on top.
46. Pad Mee
Stir-fried egg noodles with chicken and onions with soya sauce.
47. Mee Pad Prik
Stir-fried thick rice noodles with beef and Lek sauce.
48. Pad Kee Mao (Rice vermicelli noodles)
Stir-fried thin rice vermicelli noodles with chicken and Lek sauce.
49. Mee Sua Goong (Rice vermicelli noodles)
Stir-fried thin rice vermicelli noodles with tiger prawns, vegetables, garlic, sesame oil and egg on top.
50. Pad Mee Kao (Rice vermicelli noodles) Vegetarian
Stir-fried thin rice vermicelli noodles with mixed vegetables, sesame oil and garlic.
51. Crispy chicken wings served with sweet chili sauce
52. Fried sausages served with sweet chili sauce
53. Tempura prawns (8 pieces) served with sweet chili sauce
54. Crispy pork spare ribs – marinated with sea salt
55. Vegetable Red Curry Vegetarian
56. Vegetable Green Curry Vegetarian
57. Red Curry Sauce Vegetarian
58. Green Curry Sauce Vegetarian
59. Stir-fried mixed Vegetables with Mock duck in soya sauce, sesame oil and garlic Vegetarian
60. Jungle Curry Vegetarian
61. Stir-fried mixed vegetables with soya sauce, sesame oil and garlic Vegetarian
62. Stir-fried mixed vegetables with oyster sauce and garlic
63. Stir-fried pork with garlic and black pepper in soya sauce
64. Chicken yellow curry
Chicken & vegetables in yellow curry with coconut milk.
65. Stir-fried prawns, mushrooms and onions in oyster sauce
66. Stir-fried tiger prawns with garlic and black pepper sauce
67. Bangkok fried rice
Stir-fried rice with prawns, chicken, beef, egg and vegetables.
68. Bangkok egg noodles
Stir-fried egg noodles with prawns, chicken, beef, egg and vegetables.
69. Spicy Thai prawn crackers
70. Prawn Crackers
71. Fried Chips
93. Beef Red Curry in Brandy Sauce
Sliced beef gently cooked in an aromatic brandy with curry sauce
Extra Food - Only add with any dishes
74. Mixed Vegetables
79. Mock Duck Vegetarian
Lek Homemade Sauces
80. Lek Sauce
81. Sweet Chili
82. Sweet & Sour Saucee
83. Peanut Sauce
84. Soya Sauce
85. Fish Sauce
86. Oyster Sauce
87. Spicy Sriracha Sauce
88. Chopped Chili
89. Gluay Buat-Chee
Poached Banana in Coconut milk.